This website holds abstracts and case studies presented at the Phase V (2009-2013) and Phase VI (2014-2018) WHO European Healthy Cities Network and Network of European National Healthy Cities Networks Business and Technical Conferences.
Phase V (2009-2013)
- 2010 Sandnes, Norway The Hidden Cities: Addressing Equity in Health and Inclusiveness in Cities
- 2011 Liège, Belgium Governance for health at the local level: people, citizens and assets for health
- 2012 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation Health and well-being: from an early start in life to healthy ageing. Sharing action, tools and solutions that work for a life-course approach
- 2013 Izmir, Turkey Innovation and Shared Governance for Health and Well-being
- 2014 Athens, Greece International Healthy Cities Conference: Health and the City: Urban Living in the Twenty First Century- visions and best solutions for cities committed to health and well-being.
Phase VI (2014-2018)
- 2015 Kuopio, Finland Political Choices for Healthy Cities
- 2017 Pecs, Hungary Healthy Cities as pathways to inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable Cities where equity, participation and governance
Select the Case Studies tab above for more instructions and to search all content.